Knowledge ParkHub for regional ICT firms and research institutes
Knowledge ParkSuperior infrastructure and services commonly shared by firms established in the Park
Hulhumale’ Knowledge Park (HKP) will be a free zone area situated within Hulhumale’ Phase II, with state of the art technology and superior infrastructure, housing, dedicated educational and human resource development institutions and information and communication technology companies.
• Hub for regional ICT firms and research institutes.
• Superior infrastructure and services commonly shared by firms established in the Park.
• Close proximity to major markets such as India and China.
Additional information regarding this project.
88,804 hectaresLand Area
Dev. Model:Long-term concession with SEZ benefits
An area of over 90,000 square meters is earmarked for the development and the developer is offered the flexibility in proposing the perfect mix of infrastructure, support services, real estate, hospitality, education and ICT related developments, all eligible for special benefits and tax concessions as per the Special Economic Zone legislation.
- University and/or vocational and other education related institutions
- Dedicated ICT office spaces
- Exhibition and event facilities
- Educational campuses
- Real Estate and hospitality
- F&B and other commercial spaces
- Full-wired Internet services
- Support services buildings
Special Economic Zones Status
- 100% foreign ownership
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Guaranteed 20-year exemption from Business Profit Tax, Goods and Services Tax and Withholding Tax of 10 years with flexibility extend the exemption duration